Embedded systems development services
Our embedded systems development services cover each phase of the product's lifecycle and wide range of required technologies. The development is coordinated by our ISO 9001 certified and ISO 13485 compatible quality management system. Both software and electronics development is taken care by experienced professionals most with applicable university degrees.
A typical product developed by Nextfour could be a device with a touch screen, basic processor running Linux and controlling the device's peripherals (leds, motors, sensors etc.) with a separate microcontroller. Additionally also a controlling PC or server software is developed.
Nextfour's specialties in embedded systems include:
- Wireless technologies like WLAN, cellular networks, ZigBee, RFID/NFC and Bluetooth.
- Mobility with low power consumption.
- Audio/video streaming and routing.
- Medical requirements, system interfaces and standards.
- Safety requirements and standards.
- Machine vision and pattern recognition.
Fast prototyping services
Fast and affordable prototypes are typically needed to test the markets, get early feedback from the end users or to demonstrate the product. Typically only the most important features are selected and ready-made electronics is used. With our Axis4 software and electronics platform we can focus immediately to your prioritized features, making it possible to have the prototype available even within weeks from the start.
Our operation emphasizes close cooperation with our customers. This in mind we offer you as our customer a secure web user interface to your dedicated project server. This allows you to monitor your project real time, access all relevant project information and documentation and to involve easily in the project tasks like prioritization.
Our past projects include:
- Real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) system including software and electronics development for the device and software development for controlling PC.
- Medical Class 1 operation room control system for controlling operation tables, lighting, audio/video streaming, imaging and communication with other hospital systems. HD-SDI video router hardware and software development.
- Smart clothing system for consumer markets including inductive charging.
- Software development of Android-based web-on-tv system for consumer markets.
- Audio/video streaming with personal area sensoring system.
- Industrial door control system including software and hardware development.