We are looking for a talented individual to join our RF team.
You will be a part of a committed product development team working with RF, EMC, and antenna work tasks. As a RF Engineer you will be an affective part of a small but dedicated Nextfour Wireless team, responsible for wireless design and measurements.
Your job will include creating wireless hardware designs within the project timelines. You will also be expected to resolve issues and problems, and be able to do EMC, RF, and antenna measurements. You will be working with debugging and troubleshooting RF related software, RF parameters and measurement tools, and other RF related tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with RF and EMC measurements, problematics and identifying root-cause and fixes for the failures
- Experience with RF parameters
- Experience with RF measurement tools and equipment
- BSEE or MSEE required
- Experience in the product development industry, specifically with wireless hardware development or verification
- Experience with one or more of the following RF technologies: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NB-IoT, Antennas
- Proficiency in basic RF concepts such as impedance matching, smith chart, transmission line theory
- Proficiency with sophisticated wireless test equipment, R&S testers and other typical RF lab equipment (VNA’s, spectrum analyzer, EMC test setups, etc.)
- Experience with standard hardware development process, including component selection/evaluation, schematic capture, and PCB layout.
You can have a lot of experience from the field or be in the beginning of your career. We appreciate an ability to learn quickly, and to work effectively in a team environment as well as self-sufficiently.
With Nextfour you’ll get:
- Versatile and interesting work tasks
- Work with various, different projects
- A competitive salary
- Possibilities for career development
- A team of dedicated professionals
- Amazing and supporting co-workers
Nextfour can offer you a chance to be a part of many interesting high-tech product design projects in different fields. See our portfolio for examples of products we have developed together with our clients. We also offer you flexibility, and a strong teamwork spirit. You can read more about our company values here. Our office is located in Turku (Voimakatu 18).
We work with multidisciplinary projects and value an understanding of the whole value-chain. Our projects cover a wide range of technologies, which is why we appreciate a keen attitude and willingness to learn new skills. To make our process efficient and cost-effective, work at Nextfour is based on highly tuned project management tools, and we provide clients a real-time access to our work.
Who we are
Nextfour specializes in hi-tech product development for demanding environments such as medical, marine and safety sectors. We have over twelve years of experience in the field and currently employ about 50 innovative professionals with world class expertise in software, electronics, mechanics, RF and usability design.
How to apply
Did this spark your interest? Send us your application and CV and we’ll discuss some more.
The position is filled as soon as the right person is found.
For more information on the job and Nextfour Wireless you can contact:
Marko Pellonperä, CEO
+358 50 486 2944