We are looking for a new reinforcement to join our backend and cloud development team with a genuine passion for creating fantastic new industry-leading cloud solutions. You won’t be limited to simple and trivial tasks, but instead, get a real chance to affect how projects are carried out.
Who we are
Nextfour Group is a technology company, founded in 2007 with own operations in Finland, the Netherlands and USA and increasing global distribution. We are organized in two operative business units Technology (Engineering) and Solutions (our Marine high-tech unicorn) that both specialize in demanding state-of-the-Art product development for marine, automotive, medical, and industrial segments with sometimes complex and regulated environments.
We can design and develop products all the way from the concept idea to production. Our in-house design capability covers electronics, mechanics, RF/Antenna, embedded software, backend, and frontend.
The products we develop are top notch and our Q Experience marine ecosystem is recognized as one of the most innovative on the global market.
As a Backend developer, you
- Will participate in the development of our awesome Q Experience ecosystem and customer projects
- Take part in the full chain of delivering high quality and scalable cloud-based solutions and maintenance
- Take part in developing our expertise in backend and cloud development even further
What we are looking for
- A can-do attitude, with a drive to create new and innovative solutions
- Experienced in backend development and cloud environments, preferably using Python/Django and Google Cloud, but we are not locked to any certain technology. DevOps practices and experience is considered as a bonus. You feel right home in working with command-line tools and like to automate things to scale things up
- You can write clean code that is designed for readability and maintainability
- Possess good communication skills, English skill required
- Have a customer-oriented attitude
We can offer you:
- A chance to be part of interesting high-tech projects in our Turku-based office.
- A relaxed environment where you are allowed to be yourself
- Projects where your input matters
- A wide variety of tasks that supports professional growth
- Great teammates who support each other and fun events together
- Top-notch equipment
- Flexible working hours and autonomy
Whether you are a senior developer looking for new opportunities or a future talent in the making, Nextfour is interested in hearing from you. The position is permanent and full-time.
Contact and let us know more about you by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your application straight away as this position will be filled with the first professional candidate.