Earlier this year EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in all EU countries. Finland was no exception and since Nextfour values the privacy of our partners and users of www.nextfour.com, we took full measures to ensure that our site complies with the regulations. Now that the general fuzz about GDPR has died down a bit, we wanted to share a little summary of what we do to protect your privacy:
- We commit to only collecting data that helps us execute operational functions, such as developing our site, recruitment and replying to inquiries.
- We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used for contacting or identifying purposes. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name and email address. You have no obligation to provide us with any of these.
- We may use personal information like name and email address to follow up on inquiries by email or phone.
- Material sent to us, such as CVs and applications, may be kept in storage for two (2) years time.
- We may collect information that your browser sends whenever visiting our site, such as date and duration of your visit, browser type and version, and use a third-party service, such as Google Analytics, to analyze the data.
- If you have any questions about data protection at Nextfour, you are welcome to contact us. Contact information can always be found on our website.
We hope that this summary has been helpful and wish you a very pleasant experience on www.nextfour.com!